The following information comes from loose notes that I have accumulated over the years which provides information on various Partridge and variant surnames of Chambers County, Alabama. Many of these names I have not yet been able to connect to the Partridge Family Tree and I am hoping for assistance.
If you know of who any of these individuals are please let me know by commenting in the discussion area. If I come to later identify any of these people in the Partridge Family Tree through your help, or on my own, then I will simply link their name to their respective spot in the data.
New Hope Christian Church[edit | edit source]
County Rd 86, south of Abanda
- Partridge, ?????????? 1872/1877
Langdale Cemetery[edit | edit source]
- Partridge, W.N. 8 Sep. 1867/– Apr. —-
- Partridge, Sankey T. 8 Nov 1848/27 Nov 1903
Chamber County Marriages[edit | edit source]
- p. 20 Henry R. Partridge to Miss C.R.W. Jarvis 26 December 1839, by Booker Lawson, J.P. Jon W. Jarvis L.S.
- p. 69 John W. Partridge to Cynthia T. Penton; J.W. Partridge and W.H. Penton signed bond 21 December 1848 – incomplete.
- p. 75 William Partridge to Martha M. Hoy (Hay) 3 January 1849, by Jesse Carpenter; Thomas J. Harmon, L.S. James J. Harmon, witness.
- p. 92 Tom O. Partridge to Mary A.E. Turner 26 December 1850, by William Graggs, J.P.; Middleton Adams L.S.
- p. 107 James H. Adams to Mary C. Partridge, 23 December 1852, by William Graggs, J.P.; William Adams L.S.
- p. 122 James M. Partridge to Missouri A. Turner 15 October 1854, George S. Turner, J.P.; Robert Turner L.S.
- p. 123 William H. Lansford to Amanda Partridge at the Thomas Partridge House 14 December 1854, William Graggs, J.P.; Henry Lansford L.S.
- p. 203 Sanky F. Partridge to Harriet C. Walton, 29 March 1868; E.E. Hunter, J.P. At the residence of Hiram Sanders.
- p. 220 John C.W. Partridge to Sarah F. Rice, at the residence of B. Keel, 27 December 1870, William R. Knight.
- p. 276 Seaborn F. Partridge to Sarah N. Sorrells, 4 December 1879 by J.D. Elder, MG at the bride’s parents home.
- p. 336 J.M. Partridge to Susie Osborn 25 December 1889 by J.R. Elder, M.G.; at William M. Partridge L.S.
Chambers County Track Book[edit | edit source]
By Ruth Royal Crump
- Section 6; 80 acres; Thomas Partridge, 2 January 1837, #6067- # of certificate of warrant.
Alabama Mortality Schedule 1850[edit | edit source]
- Patridge, Sarah 15f, b. GA, d. December 1850 of scarlet fever – 7 days.
- Patridge, Julian 9f, b. GA, d. December 1850 of scarlet fever – 10 days.
- Patridge, Charles 7m, b. GA, d. December 1850 of scarlet fever – 18 days.